I thought I would share a fun butterfly card with y'all! I made this sweet card using the For Always paper pack.
I absolutely love the chevron print paper! I layered Honey card stock that I had embossed over top. Then, on top of that, I layered a frame with the script print paper and the black glitter card stock.
Lots of butterflies make this card super fun! I used Honey card stock layered with silver glitter paper, and a white paper butterfly on top. :o)
I wanted to add a bit of a surprise, so I figured I would use the black tulle ribbon gathered with some white twine. Another paper butterfly sits on top. I really love this card! :o)
- For Always paper pack (X7165B)
- Black & Grey Glitter Paper (Z1829)
- Black Tulle Ribbon (Z1798)
- Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701)
- Flutter Paper Shapes (Z1463)
- Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (Z1686)
- Bling pins (discontinued)