Background

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Flutter Card

Hello, friends!  Guess what?!  I'm writing this while enjoying the absolutely fabulous outdoors!!!  I'm sitting on my back porch watching my youngest swing.  It is the perfect temperature out here, so I figured I would enjoy it before it gets beastly hot.  :o)
I thought I would share a fun butterfly card with y'all!  I made this sweet card using the For Always paper pack.


I absolutely love the chevron print paper!  I layered Honey card stock that I had embossed over top.  Then, on top of that, I layered a frame with the script print paper and the black glitter card stock.


Lots of butterflies make this card super fun!  I used Honey card stock layered with silver glitter paper, and a white paper butterfly on top.  :o)


I wanted to add a bit of a surprise, so I figured I would use the black tulle ribbon gathered with some white twine.  Another paper butterfly sits on top.  I really love this card!  :o)

Happy Crafting!

Cherri
craftwithfeeling.ctmh.com

Supply List:

  • For Always paper pack (X7165B)
  • Black & Grey Glitter Paper (Z1829)
  • Black Tulle Ribbon (Z1798)
  • Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701)
  • Flutter Paper Shapes (Z1463)
  • Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (Z1686)
  • Bling pins (discontinued)


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this card! This is gorgeous, and the tulle is a really fun element. Great job!

    ReplyDelete