Background

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Upcoming Events

I am so excited to let you all know about my classes for the next few weeks!!!  I am really excited about them, and I hope you will join me.  We are going to have such a good time!

Studio J Class Thursday, Feb. 21 noon-2pm
I will be doing my first MONTHLY meeting teaching about the online scrapbooking, Studio J.  This is a free class, and this month through the 15th of March each layout is ONLY $5!!!  Woohoo!!!  So, come and let me show you how easy this digital thing can be, AND save some money!  You will just need to bring your laptop with you.

Card Class Friday, March 1st 7-9pm
This class is going to be so much fun!!!  I designed three very different cards, and I love all of them!  I used the new For Always paper from Close To My Heart.  This paper is so beautiful and elegant.  I love working with it!
Card #1


Card #2

Card #3


This cost is only $20.  You will be using different techniques, and have a fun evening hanging out with friends.  Remember, space is limited, so don't wait to reserve your spot!

What to bring:
  • microtip scissors
  • 3D tape
  • Glue Dots
  • Adhesive
  • Needle for threading the twine
Optional items:
  • black ink
  • Lagoon ink
  • White Daisy ink


I hope you like them, and I really hope you can come!  :o)

Happy Crafting!

Cherri
469-438-6556

No comments:

Post a Comment