Background

Monday, April 9, 2012

April Workshop

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  I know I did.  We also celebrated my mother's birthday, so it was an extra special day.  (I am very proud of myself for not giving in to the 'egg' pun!!!  LOL)


I would like to show you all what I created with the April stamp of the month.  I will be teaching these two cards, plus two other 'girlie' cards for my card class this month.  Keep on going to the end of this post for those details!  :o)

For these cards, I used the Cruisin' paper.  I really like the masculine qualities of it.  Having boys, any paper like this really comes in handy to make birthday cards or layouts.  The first card was really fun.  I just love heat embossing!  I heat embossed with clear powder for the background, and red powder for the sentiment.  The ribbon is custom colored with the color ready ribbon.  I can tell that this will definitely be one of those 'go-to' things for me!  I tattered the edges to give it a worn look.

The second card uses a star dimensional element covered with paper.  I just love the argyle pattern of the Cruisin' line!  Once again, the ribbon is the color ready ribbon that I stamped onto.  What fun, huh?!  The memo pins are great, too!

So, here are the details of the card class.  We will be making four cards in total.  Two cards that are more feminine, and two cards that are more masculine.
 Here is girlie card #1
and girlie card #2!

I will be teaching this class on Saturday, April 28th at 10:30 am and ending at 1:30 pm.  The cost is $20.  Payment will reserve your spot, so please hurry!  I only have 8 spots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment