Background

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Lovely Valentine

Last weekend I had a fabulous time at a retreat with some wonderful ladies.  I have to thank Melissa for putting this together!  I didn't get a whole lot done, but I absolutely loved what I did accomplish!  I plan on sharing pictures of my projects for the next few days, and I thought it would be fun to share the card I made for Valentine's Day for my sweetie pie.
I really don't like to use the traditional Valentine's color scheme...especially on a card that's for my hubby.  I used some fun techniques on this card that I'd love to share with you!  The first is the fabulous Rock Candy Crackle paint!  I really love this stuff!  It gives it such a cool, cracked glass effect!
Did you notice the large flower?!  I'm sure it's hard to miss!!!  :o)  I made that with my own little hands!  And I am so very proud of it!  I saw a tutorial on one of the blogs I follow...I wish I could remember which one.  I'll have to check so I can share it with all of you!  It just takes a Gluber and fabric!!!  It's so fantastically simple, but has a huge impact!!!
I hope y'all like it!  My hubby did, so that makes me smile.  :o)
Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment