Background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Stamp Of The Month

Alright, my friends...this stamp set is one of those must haves for nearly ANY occasion!  At least, that's how I feel about it.  :o)  I decided that it would be perfect for the Valentine's Day cards that I had in mind for my boys' classes.  Yes, I brailled them!!!  I love it!  Usually when I create things I love, love, love to use embellishments!  Well, this time they will be given to little kids who will take a quick look, grab the candy and toss the card.  So, only a tiny little bling, and ONLY because I have tons of them, so I won't be too sad.  I just hope one of the mothers notices.  LOL  Okay...enough talk.  Time for some pictures!


So this is what I will be giving to the kiddos.  I also made a cute gift bag for the teachers.  Check it out!

I did do a bit of distressing on this one.  I figure that teachers are definitely worth it!  Still, everything is cut with the Cricut, so it made it super easy.  I absolutely LOVE my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge!!!

Want to see some more projects made with this set?  Here you go!
This one was made by the fabulous Sheila Wilkerson!  You can check out her blog here.
Judy Faye made this card!  Isn't it cute?  Check out her blog here.
This card was made by the lovely Melissa.  Her lucky hubby gets to keep this one!  Check out her blog here!

I hope you enjoyed the work, and I hope it gave you some good ideas.  :o)
Until next time...happy scrappin'!

1 comment: